23 April 2011

Snippets...About Bondage

Remember...Snippets are what I love.
...yes, please...

Feeling helpless
utter senseless depravity
blindfolds
...yes, please...

the tightness of the cuffs
my feet tied at the ankle...
...ohhh...yes, please....


The sheer struggle and effort
the almost immediate draw down into subspace
giving over control
warring senses
my hands behind my back...
...mmmm....more, please...


Orders
don't move
move
kneel
touch
suck
hold
crawl....
.....anywhere you tell me to go...


Trained mind
focus
concentration
electric energy
force....
.....sure....anything...


Pressure
intensity
tactile teases
tender graze
licking....
...use these?...


Silk ribbons
metal clamps
fur linings
chains
4 poster beds....
...incongruity is very hot....


Being told:
I'll untie you in the morning.

Emily

3 comments:

  1. Simple, elegant...so few words to evoke such erotic feelings. You may be a willing sub sexually but with words you are clearly the master.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snippets! They never fail to make me happy (or in this case, a little aroused). Heehee.
    Shorty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dale,
    I knew there was a reason I kept you around! Thank you, love!
    And Shorty, only a Little aroused? Then I am not doing a good enough job!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you please!