27 February 2011

How to Train Your Master...part 2



The training of an effective Master takes skill, time and devotion. Do not expect to give your man that power and then find them being perfectly good at it right away.
In today's society especially, men are being taught that you never lay hands on a woman (spanking) you must never be disrespectful (drop to your knees and blow me) and you must never treat her like a lady (opening doors, holding her coat, spending an hour or two with your face between her thighs.etc.). Women are equal and so deserve to be treated equal right?

WRONG!

Women are NOT now and never will be equal to men. Do we have amazing anatomical parts that magically rise of their own accord? No we do not, and if we did we most likely wouldn't know what to do with them. Are we physically as strong? Perhaps in some cases, but mostly, no. We are the fairer sex, stronger in emotions, stronger in interpersonal development...so, no equality there. And for the most part, women are not dominant in spirit.

Our wants and needs are so very different. Our likes and dislikes, our cares and concerns, our abilities. What about any of this is equal? Why is it so wrong to embrace our feminine qualities? We were given them for a reason...and that is to submit our will to a stronger power, whether it be our husband, our lover or whoever we choose to give it to. And have those qualities appreciated by the same.

Not everyone has a submissive spirit. I understand that, but for those of us that do, there is only one way to train your Master. Humility. Take everything given to you in a humble way. And generously give of yourself. I do the things I do because it pleases my Master, and when he is happy, I am happy. Simple things like following his rules, and larger things like trying to overcome my bad habits (even the ones I love, like drinking too much and smoking a bit) because in the end, he will be happier for it. A good submissive makes sacrifices too. We are so busy being cherished that sometimes we don't even realize it, but it is true. Some of us may sacrifice our privacy because our Master wants to insure our safety. That's good for us though, so we do not mind. Some of us may sacrifice time to ourselves to instead be doing something for HIM. Also very good for us. Remember...when HE is happy we are happy. Some of us may even sacrifice our favorite pair of worn in perfectly fit to our bums Levis, but you know what? Who cares. He is far more important than a pair of jeans ever will be.

So give over that power, ladies. Until you do, He will never embrace it. Can't lift that heavy box? Don't mess up your manicure attempting it. Instead, smile sweetly and say. "Darling, could you please? You're so big and strong...thank you." The smile you'll get by boosting his confidence will be its own reward. Wear your prettiest clothes EVERY day and soak in his compliments. Make up your face, fix up your hair. Embrace your femininity and love every minute of it. And if he happens to lift your skirt in the hall and fuck you leaning over the dining table it will be worth all the effort. Trust me.

Your mate will learn to Master you in ways you could never have imagined. He just needs to know that he can. When he does something nice for you, always take the time to say in your most seductive voice..."Your mistress is very pleased. Thank you Master." Get kinky, get crazy, get laid like you never thought possible. Don't be afraid. It's a reverse revolution for women today. We all want to be adored by our men. This is the means to make that possible for all submissive spirits everywhere.

A woman contacted me yesterday, concerned that I did not really understand what it meant to be involved in a loving domestic discipline relationship. I had to laugh. Seriously? I do not know? Because I call my husband Master was her response and a woman should never be mastered by anyone. Says who? She thought it meant that I was abused. That when my husband ties me to a bed, or restricts my privileges or orders me to do something, that I could not possibly be happy with any of that. But she forgot one simple thing....choice.

I chose this life. I want this life. I would give up everything else in my world for this life. Because my Master, my husband, my own true love, is a far greater person than I could ever be. He has qualities that are far above my own in grace and beauty, kindness and love. He has no selfish parts to him anywhere! And it is mission in our marriage to help me overcome those qualities about myself that I do not like. Not what HE doesn't like. But what I want to change. And some of the other as well. For the most part though, all of my "behavior modification" is put into place to make me who I want to be. And that is no sacrifice, not at all.

Another of my new friends said this very recently and I hope he doesn't mind me using it here. It fits Benny and I thank you for the lovely quote:
Two jewels that fit. The one is giving power to the other to shine and sparkle. Who could ask for more?


Well...actually...blindfolds are nice.

Emily

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! YOU are a beautiful person. Your husband is the most fortunate person in the world, and surely he must ADORE the very ground that you walk on! He probably considers you the QUEEN of his life. I know that I WOULD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sennorose4,
    Thank you for the lovely compliments. I accept them all graciously in a manner most common for me which is immodestly and not at all humble. I do believe he knows of his good fortune, and yes, quite simply he does ADORE me, which is how I know that I am right! And if you would like to consider me the QUEEN of your life, I encourage you to do so! Seriously, though, thank you for your very kind words.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you. I am a late comer to my domestic discipline lifestyle but have never experienced a more sexually and emotionally fulfilling relationship. It was a relief to stop trying to be strong and independent and embrace my inner submissive instead :) I always look forward to your postings and can see how much you are adored and how blissfully happy you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tender Bottomed Girl, you have touched just the right chord! If only women would give up their masculine ways, how much deep fulfillment is waiting for them! Thank you for your lovely comments, and I am glad to know that you are experiencing the same wonderful joy!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you please!