26 July 2012

Conundrum...

Hello readers...

I know it has been awhile. I'm not really sure anymore just what I want to post here. Many of you know that I am involved in a new D/s relationship, and for the most part it is going amazingly well. I have an Equalitarian Dominant who understands most of my redheaded nonsense, and only puts up with about half of it, which is good for U/us both.

However, I am reluctant to share the specifics of our interactions. They are incredibly private, which is how W/we like it, yet the excitement generated is something that begs to be shared. So as you can imagine, that is what most of my poetry has been about lately. Him. The way He makes me feel. The happiness He generates in my life.

I am working on two new books. I like to think of them as companion pieces to the current popular BDSM drivel Fifty Shades of Gray. In other words...How To Do This So You Don't End Up in the Hospital. Good title, don't you think?

I know my Sir will be an invaluable help to me as I write them, and I hope my readers will offer their bits of advice as well. We can call it a collaborative effort if you like.

In every other respect I am well. I may be gracing you with a series of short stories. but I refuse to say whether or not they are based on real life events! You'll just have to guess....

Emily

2 comments:

  1. hhhmmmm...not the title I would have thought...something about a sandwich...hehe

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you please!