01 October 2012

What is the Word...?

I always knew that when I found the perfect Sir for me it would ultimately lead to submissive happiness. There are definitely words to describe most things, but even an accomplished writer would find it difficult to find words for many more.

Such as the way I feel His eyes on me when I smile. What words can there be to describe the wash of warmth that fills me? Or when He takes my hand to lead me to bed...and every fiber of my being rises to the surface of my tingling skin anticipating what is to come. There can only be one word for that...bliss. Those subtle moments, when His body barely brushes mine, yet even that slight touch tells me more than His voice ever can. What word is there that wholly comprises the enormity swelling my mind, my heart, at knowing I am His? What word can ever express that perfect knowledge?
In His lap...it's like home...


 So much has happened over the last 19 months. My life has changed, grown in ways I never expected. To put it bluntly...I found myself. And I am pleased as punch to have done so. Would I have been able to find me on my own? Most likely. But the incredible line of travel that led me to my perfect, handsome Sir, and all of the ways in which He has helped me to become a better, stronger, and more amazing me, was an unexpected gift. A gift of passion, boundless and bound. A gift of honesty, being true to myself and my wants. A gift of treasuring all the appreciative moments life has to offer, either with Him or without. A gift, simply put, of seeing myself for the first time through someone else's eyes. A someone who sees...me.
even up close...

I want so much to share our nights of passion, our games, our toys and tales, our rules, our day to day interactions that thrill electrically through my every waking moment and most of my dreams. I want to...but I can't. I have found another gift you see. The gift of privacy, and exclusion. The gift that makes every moment with Him a still life picture to be framed and enhanced, not through my writing, but through my memory. And there is something very precious about it all that must be kept between He and I.
and the waves of course...

But as my readers have been wondering where I disappeared to, I feel I do owe you something of an explanation. I have disappeared into a life beyond my stories. A life that deserves my full attention. A life that pleases, teases, tingles and thrills, chills, and awes me with the wonder of how very happy I am. Happy with me, happy with Him, happy with life and all its magic. And that's the word to encompass it all. Magic...
the stones say it all...

Emily

p.s. That doesn't mean I won't have stories to tell...they just won't be mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me hear from you please!