13 May 2012

How much....How Little...?

How much...do i miss...
the softness of Your kiss...that turns into the heat i long to feel..?


How little...do You see...
the want inside of me...that drives my every dream and makes them real?

How crazy...do i get...
while waiting for You yet...and knowing it's still days until You're here?


How beating...is my heart....
whenever we're apart....and my arms simply ache to hold you near..?

Your breath upon my ear...
my fantasies awake.
Your touch upon my skin...
my body Yours to take.


The trembling as you drag...
Your fingers to my knee.
The whimpering ensues...
as my eyes cease to see.


my senses overcome...
Your body over mine.
my aching strong desire...
You taking Your sweet time.
to drive me to the brink...
the edge of lust honed keen.
i widen to Your touch...
Your own desire glean.


How much...can i say...
so You will understand...that want for You is on my waking mind...?

How little...must it seem...
i barely say a word...to lessen the frustration we both find...?


How much...do You know...
of what i do not say...to tell You what i feel when You're not near...?

How little...oh how little...
of every long, long day...is time i don't spend wishing You were here...?
Emily...





1 comment:

  1. Em,

    Beautiful poem and great pix as illustrations.

    Glad all is well.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you please!