15 March 2012

He Sweetens Me...

with music with light with an erotic night
with power with grace
that mole on His face i love to kiss....



the best coffee i ever had
was spent staring at Him
letting Him know all the things i couldnt say
with my eyes
and know they were no longer lies...


His arms hold me tight, wrap me in with such care
i can't breathe sometimes when i look and He's there
and all the silly rhymes in the world
mean nothing if He cant touch me...


He sweetens me...

with kindness and passion
with spoiling and spanking
with giving and taking
with bending and testing
but never breaking...


He sweetens me...

when i have gone sour
or cant find an hour
to hear His voice tell me good night
He sweetens me with light...


a touch, a look are candy to me
the shiver he brings is my cup of tea
and when He says "Now", i tremble with glee
because i know that He means to...

sweeten me...

Emily

1 comment:

  1. Em,

    Lovely poem. I am so happy you have found someone special.

    Hug,
    joey

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you please!