19 February 2012

A Weekend of Firsts

This weekend was full of new experiences for me. That doesn't happen often, I think...to anyone.



It was the first time I've ever stayed at a bed and breakfast that was hidden; tucked like a secret little gem in the heart of a big city, the pink room chosen especially for me...



The first time a certain spot on my body sent me clawing at the sheets, screaming in ecstasy the instant it was touched...



The first time a man has wrapped me in his coat to warm me from the night air as we wandered the streets in our finery...



The first time electricity has passed from a heated tongue to my toes...



The first time I've ever been surrounded by a million mirrors, or walked through a breathing glass castle as it rose from the pavement...



The first time I've been kissed, breathlessly, repeatedly..in front of a hundred people...



My first center bite of a corned beef special...



The first time I realized that maybe I'm not as lost as I thought...


The first time He saw my stars...heard my fingers play...



The first time I recognized that I writhe quite a bit more than most little pets are capable of...



The first time someone has chosen a stone because of me...



The first time a man has attached my garters to my stockings, and not the other way around...


The first time I knew completely I was saying the wrong thing...and said it anyway...



The first time my dinner was ordered for me...the first time I've ever tried ceviche, the flavors still tingling on my tastebuds...



The first time I almost went dancing at a gay bar, but was instead put into a taxi so we could dance alone...



And..believe it or not...the first time anyone has ever told me they could be falling in love with me...and even though it is unwanted...it was so very nice to hear...

Emily

1 comment:

Let me hear from you please!