31 December 2011

Resolved...


I am resolved..but to so many things I often cannot pinpoint just exactly what it is I am resolved to.
I know I want to be less whiny, and less selfish.

I want to want less of the things I cannot have, since doing so always proves to be a bit hurtful for me. It's kind of like my own personal poison apple

I want to laugh more and cry less. I want to give more and take less.

I want to open my arms wide to everything the world has to offer me and gladly welcome it all in.

I want to have more sex. I want to have better sex.

I want to show some one I care about that I do.

I want to not be the only one who sees what I see sometimes. But then, I would be whining again.

I think I may even want to be a brunette.

I know all of the things I want, and there are a lot more of them. but can I truly say that I am resolved to make all of them happen? Can I even do it on my own?

I suppose my number one New Year resolution this year is to be more patient. I'm going to need it in so many ways, and it is the hardest thing to overcome for me. I'nm waiting...waiting on some very special things and most redheads are not patient creatures. We're great with children and animals, but adult human beings can tax our reserves quite soundly.

This is where the brunette idea comes in.

Happy New Year...

Emily

1 comment:

  1. I hope your resolutions become reality. Although, it would be kind of hard thinking of you as a brunette.

    Happy New Year,
    joey

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you please!