21 June 2011

Sex and Hunger

You know, I honestly think that just thinking about sex burns calories! And I do believe I have said this before. Of course this is coming from a woman who spends her days thinking of delicious little morsels to tease your tasteful tongues!
...mmmmmm....yummy....

And what does it mean to me? It makes me starve, thirst and crave. For food, yes. I get very hungry when I think about sex. But not just any sex of course. Plain, old, boring, run of the mill sex? That's just butter on bread.
...for decidedly UN-boring...
But the sharp tingle of tantalizing torture, the mingle of sweat and lust. The bitter bite of digging fingers in flesh...hunger of a different sort. Hunger for more. Hunger for pressure; tight, pulling, pinching pain. Starving for the shock of a deep, driving thrust. Ravenous to be ravaged, blinded by immobility. Thirsting for the thrill of an immediate sensation of wet, searing need. And craving the creme de la creme. In other words? Famished for a fuck. And perhaps some Foie de gras.
...or maybe not...
Well...now that I've burned up all those calories, I believe there's something I must do! And I don't mean cook...
Emily

3 comments:

  1. Very, very hot. Wow. I would write more but I need a cold shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Joey...so glad you (once again! hehe) enjoyed it!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting Emily, i truly do love your stories and read them all the time, but wish i could read on facebook again , but somehow i am not on your friends list and like seeing your lovely shoes on facebook, hugs to you emily please add me again on facebook, you are a good friend and have awesome stories and pics. Alecia

    ReplyDelete

Let me hear from you please!